SprintGround feature highlights
Store your ideas and manage your tasks. Prioritize, categorize, order, filter and search tasks.
Issue & Bug Tracking
Allow your customers to report issues & bugs so you can deliver higher quality software.
Track time spent on development and automatically calculate release dates based on time estimations.
Development Progress Tracking
How much work is done? How much is remaining? Are you on schedule? When will you finish?
See what others are working on. Assign and discuss tasks. Centralize communication.
Organize Ideas & Feedback
Track bugs and issues. Capture ideas, suggestions, questions and feature requests.
How does SprintGround benefit IT projects
Improve team productivityCentralized visual task management and real-time progress monitoring is an effective way to:
- Encourage collaboration
- Learn from previously recorded work and statistics
- Improve delivery time
- Prioritize better and add more value to your product
- Combine and focus your company's intellect
Critical decision supportThe use of a central information storage with immidate and organized access to it will allow you to:
- Have a clear visual overview of what is happening
- Dynamically plan for short- and long-term future
- Not to miss important changes and act accordingly in an earlier development stage
- Dramatically decrease the need to rework tasks and lose precious work time
Control and monitoring
- Have a clear project overview
- Decrease incident response time
- Plan releases with accuracy
- Be aware of who is working on what
- Don't lose any task out of sight
Supports different methodologies
SprintGround includes useful planning and management tools like Product backlog, Burndown chart and Kanban board.
Scrum is the new hype. An iterative and incremental development strategy for self-organizing teams.
Spiral model is a risk driven approach where main phases repeat with each release cycle.
Linear approach, also known as a Waterfall model, is a sequential process, more suitable for smaller projects.